2020/2021 DMS PTSO GENERAL MEETINGS
At least for the first half of the year, our meetings will be held virtually via Zoom. We will do our best to feature a relevant speaker; those already identified are listed below. Please join us!
- Wednesday, September 2 – Speaker: Mr. Wilson, state of DMS
- Wednesday, September 30
- Wednesday, October 28 – Speaker: Coach McDade, teen leadership
- Wednesday, January 27, 6:00 p.m. – Speaker: CHS Principal Mr. Giamanco, 8th grade transition to CHS. To view a recording of the meeting, please click here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WvtEBmQUcvN1cDbaxvbmfaoUMLP0PYpu/view?usp=sharing
- Wednesday, February 10, 6:00 p.m. – Our speakers will be the DMS counselors, who will discuss the transition for 6th graders from EIS to DMS, highlighting scheduling. They will also address scheduling for current 7th graders. Social distancing and masks are required. Please enter through the gym doors in the back of DMS. For those who wish to attend online, please use this Zoom link: https://southlakecarroll-edu.zoom.us/j/97037562385
- Wednesday, April 7, noon – Speaker: CISD Superintendent, Dr. Ledbetter
- Wednesday, May 5, noon, via Zoom – Please join us as we say farewell and thank you to our outgoing Board members and welcome our new Board members.